Blog


Monastery Church of St. Trinitatis, Neuruppin

0 Bewertungen 0 von 5 (0)
0
0
0
0
0
Wie hat dir der Aufenthalt gefallen? Du hast deinen Aufenthalt schon bewertet.
ab €
Verfügbarkeit & Preis anzeigen

p.P. = pro Person, p.P./N = pro Person / Nacht, p.E./N = pro Einheit/ Nacht, EZ = Einzelzimmer, DZ = Doppelzimmer, FeWo = Ferienwohnung oder -haus, App. = Appartement, Suite = Suite, FR = Frühstück, HP = Halbpension, VP = VollPension
The landmark of the Fontane town of Neuruppin is the monastery church of St. Trinitatis on Lake Ruppiner See with its double towers – and it can be seen from a long way off.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Chorraum Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Winterkirche Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche im Frühjahr, Foto: Robert Schenk, Lizenz: Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e.V.
  • Klosterkirche, Foto: Beatrice Kluzikowski, Lizenz: Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e.V.
  • Klosterkirche St. Trinitatis, Neuruppin, Foto: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche St. Trinitatis Neuruppin, TMB-Fotoarchiv: Steffen Lehmann, Foto: Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
Theodor Fontane described it as follows: “[...] it rises on the eastern side of the town in the immediate vicinity of the lake and is the only building of importance that was spared in the great fire mentioned several times”. He also dedicated a paragraph to it in his Walks, chapter 9.

In 1246 Gebhard von Arnstein founded a Dominican monastery here – the first monastery to be established by Dominican monks in the territory of what would later be the Brandenburg Marches. Construction of the church began at the same time, and this was later supplemented with a hall-type church. In 1517 the monastery was dissolved due to the Reformation and demolished. The church was preserved, however, and underwent extensive restoration from 1836 to 1841 according to the plans drawn up by architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The towers, which are about 63 metres high, were not added until 1907 and can be climbed on a night walk with Father Wichmann. Brother Wichmann was the first prior at the Dominican monastery.

Located directly by the town wall, between the church and Lake Ruppiner See, stands the more than 700-year-old Wichmann lime tree. According to legend, Father Wichmann lies buried here along with a treasure.
aufklappeneinklappen
The landmark of the Fontane town of Neuruppin is the monastery church of St. Trinitatis on Lake Ruppiner See with its double towers – and it can be seen from a long way off.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Chorraum Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Winterkirche Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche Neuruppin, Foto: K. Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche im Frühjahr, Foto: Robert Schenk, Lizenz: Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e.V.
  • Klosterkirche, Foto: Beatrice Kluzikowski, Lizenz: Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e.V.
  • Klosterkirche St. Trinitatis, Neuruppin, Foto: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
  • Klosterkirche St. Trinitatis Neuruppin, TMB-Fotoarchiv: Steffen Lehmann, Foto: Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Tourismus-Marketing Brandenburg GmbH
Theodor Fontane described it as follows: “[...] it rises on the eastern side of the town in the immediate vicinity of the lake and is the only building of importance that was spared in the great fire mentioned several times”. He also dedicated a paragraph to it in his Walks, chapter 9.

In 1246 Gebhard von Arnstein founded a Dominican monastery here – the first monastery to be established by Dominican monks in the territory of what would later be the Brandenburg Marches. Construction of the church began at the same time, and this was later supplemented with a hall-type church. In 1517 the monastery was dissolved due to the Reformation and demolished. The church was preserved, however, and underwent extensive restoration from 1836 to 1841 according to the plans drawn up by architect Karl Friedrich Schinkel. The towers, which are about 63 metres high, were not added until 1907 and can be climbed on a night walk with Father Wichmann. Brother Wichmann was the first prior at the Dominican monastery.

Located directly by the town wall, between the church and Lake Ruppiner See, stands the more than 700-year-old Wichmann lime tree. According to legend, Father Wichmann lies buried here along with a treasure.
aufklappeneinklappen

Anreiseplaner

Niemöllerplatz

16816 Neuruppin

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

12 19
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    14 17
  • Donnerstag
    12 24

Prospekte

Touristinfo

Tourismusverband Ruppiner Seenland e. V.

Fischbänkenstraße 8
16816 Neuruppin

Tel.: 03391-659630
Fax: 03391-659632

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

12 19
Bedeckt

  • Mittwoch
    14 17
  • Donnerstag
    12 24

Alle Informationen, Zeiten und Preise werden regelmäßig geprüft und aktualisiert. Trotzdem können wir für die Richtigkeit der Daten keine Gewähr übernehmen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, vor Ihrem Besuch telefonisch / per E-Mail oder über die Internetseiten des Anbieters den aktuellen Stand zu erfragen.

Anruf bei der TMB Urlaubshotline unter 0331-200 47 47 (+49) 0331 2004747 Wir sind telefonisch für dich da: werktags Mo-Fr 9-13 Uhr und am 31.10. 10-13 Uhr.

Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf www.reiseland-brandenburg.de

Diese Webseite wurde auf dem technisch aktuellsten Stand entwickelt. Leider benutzt du einen Browser, der nicht den technischen Anforderungen entspricht.

Wir bitten dich daher einen alternativen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Firefox oder Edge) zu verwenden und wünschen dir weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserer Webseite.

Logo www.reiseland-brandenburg.de