Blog


St Nikolai Church in Forst

0 Bewertungen 0 von 5 (0)
0
0
0
0
0
Wie hat dir der Aufenthalt gefallen? Du hast deinen Aufenthalt schon bewertet.
ab €
Verfügbarkeit & Preis anzeigen

p.P. = pro Person, p.P./N = pro Person / Nacht, p.E./N = pro Einheit/ Nacht, EZ = Einzelzimmer, DZ = Doppelzimmer, FeWo = Ferienwohnung oder -haus, App. = Appartement, Suite = Suite, FR = Frühstück, HP = Halbpension, VP = VollPension
The foundations of the town church were laid between 1200 and 1266. The original late Gothic three-nave brick church from the 13th century was redesigned multiple times, as a consequence of several town fires. After having been destroyed in 1945, rebuilding of the church was completed in 1954.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Stadtkirche St. Nikolai, Foto: Stadt Forst (Lauistz), K. Owczarek
  • Blick von der Cottbuser Straße, Foto: Tourismusverband Niederlausitz e.V.
  • Turm Kirche St. Nikolai, Foto: Tourismusverband Niederlausitz e.V.
  • Kirche St. Nikolai
From the top of the 30 metres tall tower of the church, visitors can enjoy panoramic views of the countryside. You can even see far into neighbouring Poland.

Inside the church, there is the sanctuary that was re-designed in 2013 with a glass curtain by Helge Warme, who also created the three choir windows.

One of the church’s crypts is also accessible. It is the resting place of Count Heinrich von Brühl (Saxony’s prime minister under August II and August III, who lived from 1700 to 1763) as well as of the Lords von Biberstein and their families. There is also a modern exhibition about Count von Brühl and his town, including a ten minute film shown in the church’s Bonhoeffer chapel. Another impressive sight is the big Eule organ (1958).

At 2 p.m. on the first Sunday in April and the last Sunday in September, the pastor Christoph Lange holds a MASS FOR MOTORCYCLISTS that is well known far beyond the town and the region.

Modern (accessible) toilet facilities are provided.

The town church is an open church and it is also a cycle path church, thanks to its close proximity to the Oder-Neiße Cycle Path.
aufklappeneinklappen
The foundations of the town church were laid between 1200 and 1266. The original late Gothic three-nave brick church from the 13th century was redesigned multiple times, as a consequence of several town fires. After having been destroyed in 1945, rebuilding of the church was completed in 1954.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Stadtkirche St. Nikolai, Foto: Stadt Forst (Lauistz), K. Owczarek
  • Blick von der Cottbuser Straße, Foto: Tourismusverband Niederlausitz e.V.
  • Turm Kirche St. Nikolai, Foto: Tourismusverband Niederlausitz e.V.
  • Kirche St. Nikolai
From the top of the 30 metres tall tower of the church, visitors can enjoy panoramic views of the countryside. You can even see far into neighbouring Poland.

Inside the church, there is the sanctuary that was re-designed in 2013 with a glass curtain by Helge Warme, who also created the three choir windows.

One of the church’s crypts is also accessible. It is the resting place of Count Heinrich von Brühl (Saxony’s prime minister under August II and August III, who lived from 1700 to 1763) as well as of the Lords von Biberstein and their families. There is also a modern exhibition about Count von Brühl and his town, including a ten minute film shown in the church’s Bonhoeffer chapel. Another impressive sight is the big Eule organ (1958).

At 2 p.m. on the first Sunday in April and the last Sunday in September, the pastor Christoph Lange holds a MASS FOR MOTORCYCLISTS that is well known far beyond the town and the region.

Modern (accessible) toilet facilities are provided.

The town church is an open church and it is also a cycle path church, thanks to its close proximity to the Oder-Neiße Cycle Path.
aufklappeneinklappen

Anreiseplaner

Am Markt

03149 Forst (Lausitz)

Wetter Heute, 17. 8.

16 17
Leichter Regen

  • Dienstag
    14 20
  • Mittwoch
    14 18

Touristinfo

Tourismusverband Lausitzer Seenland e.V.

Am Stadthafen 2
01968 Senftenberg

Tel.: 03573-725300-0
Fax: 03573-725300-9

Wetter Heute, 17. 8.

16 17
Leichter Regen

  • Dienstag
    14 20
  • Mittwoch
    14 18

Alle Informationen, Zeiten und Preise werden regelmäßig geprüft und aktualisiert. Trotzdem können wir für die Richtigkeit der Daten keine Gewähr übernehmen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, vor Ihrem Besuch telefonisch / per E-Mail oder über die Internetseiten des Anbieters den aktuellen Stand zu erfragen.

Anruf bei der TMB Urlaubshotline unter 0331-200 47 47 (+49) 0331 2004747 Wir sind telefonisch für dich da: werktags Mo-Fr 9-13 Uhr und am 31.10. 10-13 Uhr.

Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf www.reiseland-brandenburg.de

Diese Webseite wurde auf dem technisch aktuellsten Stand entwickelt. Leider benutzt du einen Browser, der nicht den technischen Anforderungen entspricht.

Wir bitten dich daher einen alternativen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Firefox oder Edge) zu verwenden und wünschen dir weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserer Webseite.

Logo www.reiseland-brandenburg.de