Blog


Mühlberg Monastery Church

0 Bewertungen 0 von 5 (0)
0
0
0
0
0
Wie hat dir der Aufenthalt gefallen? Du hast deinen Aufenthalt schon bewertet.
ab €
Verfügbarkeit & Preis anzeigen

p.P. = pro Person, p.P./N = pro Person / Nacht, p.E./N = pro Einheit/ Nacht, EZ = Einzelzimmer, DZ = Doppelzimmer, FeWo = Ferienwohnung oder -haus, App. = Appartement, Suite = Suite, FR = Frühstück, HP = Halbpension, VP = VollPension
The church is a brick-built Gothic church with Romanesque parts. It is a large single-aisle, cruciform brick building with a two-bay chancel and an apsis on the chancel and at the arms of the cross. After several fires, it was restored in 1565 as a parish church for the Old Town. Comprehensive repairs were carried out between 1901 and 1906. The interior dates back several centuries. The altar, which originally belonged to the monastery church, has been located in the Frauenkirche Church on the Neustädter Markt market square since 1997. Heinrich Göding/Dresden, from the school of Lucas Cranach, completed this altar donated by the Local Administrator Valentin Fuchs in 1569.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V., Lizenz: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V.
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V., Lizenz: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V.
  • Klosterkirche, Foto: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann
The monastery church was used as a Protestant parish church after the introduction of the Reformation. The Protestant church community gave up the house of worship in the 1960s. Mühlberg Town Council transferred the monastery to the Catholic Diocese of Magdeburg in 2000. Today, the “Ecumenical House of Gathering and Silence” is held in the monastery buildings.

The Municipal Office is situated directly adjacent to the church. Father Alois works here and opens the church if he is not taking a church service. Should Father Alois be detained, visitors can obtain information in the museum around the corner.
aufklappeneinklappen
The church is a brick-built Gothic church with Romanesque parts. It is a large single-aisle, cruciform brick building with a two-bay chancel and an apsis on the chancel and at the arms of the cross. After several fires, it was restored in 1565 as a parish church for the Old Town. Comprehensive repairs were carried out between 1901 and 1906. The interior dates back several centuries. The altar, which originally belonged to the monastery church, has been located in the Frauenkirche Church on the Neustädter Markt market square since 1997. Heinrich Göding/Dresden, from the school of Lucas Cranach, completed this altar donated by the Local Administrator Valentin Fuchs in 1569.
aufklappeneinklappen
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V., Lizenz: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V.
  • Klosterkirche Mühlberg, Foto: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V., Lizenz: Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V.
  • Klosterkirche, Foto: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann, Lizenz: TMB Fotoarchiv/Steffen Lehmann
The monastery church was used as a Protestant parish church after the introduction of the Reformation. The Protestant church community gave up the house of worship in the 1960s. Mühlberg Town Council transferred the monastery to the Catholic Diocese of Magdeburg in 2000. Today, the “Ecumenical House of Gathering and Silence” is held in the monastery buildings.

The Municipal Office is situated directly adjacent to the church. Father Alois works here and opens the church if he is not taking a church service. Should Father Alois be detained, visitors can obtain information in the museum around the corner.
aufklappeneinklappen

Anreiseplaner

Güldenstern 1

04931 Mühlberg/Elbe

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

14 19
Leichter Regen

  • Mittwoch
    15 23
  • Donnerstag
    14 25

Prospekte

Touristinfo

Tourismusverband Elbe-Elster-Land e.V.

Schlossplatz 1
03253 Doberlug-Kirchhain

Tel.: 035322-6888516
Fax: 035322-6888518

Wetter Heute, 18. 8.

14 19
Leichter Regen

  • Mittwoch
    15 23
  • Donnerstag
    14 25

Alle Informationen, Zeiten und Preise werden regelmäßig geprüft und aktualisiert. Trotzdem können wir für die Richtigkeit der Daten keine Gewähr übernehmen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, vor Ihrem Besuch telefonisch / per E-Mail oder über die Internetseiten des Anbieters den aktuellen Stand zu erfragen.

Anruf bei der TMB Urlaubshotline unter 0331-200 47 47 (+49) 0331 2004747 Wir sind telefonisch für dich da: werktags Mo-Fr 9-13 Uhr und am 31.10. 10-13 Uhr.

Vielen Dank für deinen Besuch auf www.reiseland-brandenburg.de

Diese Webseite wurde auf dem technisch aktuellsten Stand entwickelt. Leider benutzt du einen Browser, der nicht den technischen Anforderungen entspricht.

Wir bitten dich daher einen alternativen Browser (z.B. Google Chrome, Firefox oder Edge) zu verwenden und wünschen dir weiterhin viel Spaß auf unserer Webseite.

Logo www.reiseland-brandenburg.de